|Use the Menu Options list above to select a type of Publication. |
- All Publications are available in PDF format; however, certain publications are wrapped inside a Windows executable (.exe) file. The executable file contains a Setup Wizard tool that will install the PDF Publication files.
- Publication Data Updates (PDU) files are available for Publications that have been updated since their release. Applying a PDU file automatically inserts information updates into a PDF publication. Visit the Publications Data Updates page for more details on applying PDU files. Watch the PDU Demo video tutorial on how to apply a PDU patch, or download a 5.49MB zipped version here.
- The information contained in certain types of publications is maintained in an on-line database. For these publications - List of Lights, Radio Navigational Aids, World Port Index, and USCG List of Lights - up-to-date information can be retrieved by using the Database Query tools supplied.
- Adobe Reader software is required to view documents in PDF format. Visit the Adobe Website to download a free copy of Adobe Reader.
- To view detailed instructions for viewing, downloading, and installing digital publications, click here.